Minor in Chinese

Minor in Chinese

Boston University - Boston, MA

  • Minor

CAS LC 311 and 312 and four additional courses numbered CAS LC 250 or above. With prior approval of the minor advisor, one of these four courses may be replaced by a related course chosen from among CAS AN 379, HI 363 (formerly HI 389), HI 364 (formerly HI 390), and IR 370/PO 369. Students may include up to three transfer courses from other colleges, universities, or non-Boston University study abroad programs and must take a minimum of three courses on the Charles River Campus. Internships taken through Boston University or other study abroad programs may not be credited toward minors offered by the department. A grade of C or higher is required in all courses taken toward the minor.

  • Tuition & Fees

    Tuition & Fees


    per Year

  • Books & Supplies

    Books & Supplies


    per Year

  • Average Salary

    Average Salary


Visit Now